To increase the accuracy, you need to make a few changes to the video:
- The First Imperium needs to arrive with laser & slug rifles, not swords;
- The Vargr need to show up: some with guns, some with missiles, some with claws;
- Some of the Vargr need to work with Vilani humans (the Ovaghoun)
- You need more three-way battles…
- …and more industrial & pre-stellar tech tanks, warplanes, and naval clashes;
- And the land needs to be a lot bigger.
To be really accurate, you need one of these videos for every world, and many of these videos won’t show any fighting for centuries at a time, only an airless desert or other similar wasteland.
Stretch goal: make one of these videos for every world being contested in the Solomani Rim War. A veteran should be able to recognize the world at a glance, just by seeing the background landscape, the colour of the sky and the sun(s), and by ‘reading the battle’.
So let’s see…
- two space battles between cruiser squadrons, one at the start, and one in the middle of the video
- a mix of Imperial Jump troops and light armour vs Solomani battledress, moving about in half-g
- a dark red sky, dominated with a single red star
- mainly tall towers and floating flattened inverted pyramids floating over a desert in the background
- some famous three-forked towers toppling near the end of the flick,
- and an ending involving three sets of 1 to 0.1-sized MT mushroom clouds, with Solomani soldiers cheering?
OBVIOUSLY the Second Battle of MGG. Come on – give me something more challenging!