A list of downloadable Traveller fanzines is presented below. If you wish to add one you have come across, give me a shout!
- Frontier Report by Commander Drax, a previous contributer to Stellar Reaches
- Freelance Traveller Magazine, edited by Jeff Zeitlin
- Third Imperium Fanzine, an online archive
- Security Leak edited by Gregg Giles
- Signal-GK: The archival site is managed by Leighton Piper, and it holds 12 of the 13 issues
- Into the Deep: A recent fanzine, with a focus on Reaver’s Deep
- Imperium Staple: A fanzine of the 1986-87 era
- Continuum: A non-canon version of Traveller, provided by Herb Petro
- Coreward: A brief Traveller fanzine, by Paul J. Drye
- Dark Star: A Microzine by Trevor Graver
- Infinite Stars: The Stars Without Number fanzine. Contains Traveller content!
While not true fanzines – being published by for-profit licences – it would be remiss not to mention:
- Journal of the Traveller’s Aid Society (GDW) – the very first fanzine.
- Signs & Portends by Mongoose Traveller – ceased publication
- Journal of the Traveller’s Aid Society (GURPS) – in production
- Traveler Chronicle (Sword of the Knight/GDW) – 13 issues, 1993-1997
- HIWG Fanzines: AABP, Tiffany Star, & Kfan Uzangou
- Terra Traveller Times: In addition to Traveller, a good number of RPG campaigns are maintained at Geo-verse
- White Dwarf: Before the late 1980s, White Dwarf covered not only Games Workshop material, but other roleplaying games, including Traveller. The covers and the names of the articles are available at the link, courtesy of the Traveller Biography
Other invaluable materials:
- The Consolidated CT Errata webpage, from Don McKinney. His other Traveller Reference material canbe found here!
- Polobius’ materials on Scribd include Vilani grammar, phonics, a handbook, and useful material on starports.
- The old DOS TrWords program (useful for the various Vargr languages, and other hard-to-find resoures like the pre-GURPS Sylean, Gurvin, and Ithklur languages) can also be downloaded here, as is the Bwap Language Table.